Monday 31 July 2017

Monthly Update - August 2017

So we come to the final month of summer (at least in the UK anyway) so let me tell you what's coming up on my blog:

So for reviews, I will be reviewing (depending on what others say) Christopher Nolan's latest historical film, a film with some connections to Stephen King's other work, another PS4 remake, Sonic's latest 2D adventure, the next Saints Row game, the new Uncharted game, a crossover featuring a certain plumber and a certain Ubisoft creature, a game that has been pretty popular around YouTubers for a while, an anime based on a very popular video game all about the Count, another Marvel series featuring 4 very different heroes, another live action anime remake.

And I may do some more random reviews too if the above isn't enough to cover the whole month. But we shall see.

That's it and I will see you all in August.

But before you go, quick announcement about the future of the Boxes of Stuff post.

Due to problems with Nerd Block, I decided to cancel my subscription to their Gamer Block M. So from this point on, I will only be recieving Geek Fuel and Marvel Collector Corps. I will still be doing Boxes of Stuff, but on a bi-monthly basis as Marvel Collector Corps comes in that frequency which may put it at a disadvantage over Geek Fuel, but I will keep things fair between to two boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...