Saturday 30 September 2017

Monthly Update - October 2017


Hi guys,

So the month of Halloween is upon us once more so here's what I have planned for the month ahead:

For reviews, I will mostly be reviewing anything that's in the horror genre as well as a few new releases too including the newest LEGO film and a British spy film. I may even do an old and new review of Stephen King's story about a killer clown. And I plan to review all the released seasons of the Arrowverse shows (excluding Vixen which I have yet to see as well as Constantine as I reviewed that already.

As with every October, there will be a special post on the night of Halloween itself but don't expect it to top the creepypasta post I did a couple of years back.

So yeah, it will be a jam packed month with some spooks here and there. I hope to see you all there.

And lastly, I just want to say that my thoughts and prayers are with those affected by the hurricanes and the unusual weather patterns we have been having recently.

Edit: Had to make some changes to meet with community guidelines on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...