Sunday 31 December 2017

Monthly Update - January 2018

Well the year is almost over and its been quite the year. So as we say goodbye to 2017 and hello 2018, here's what I have planned for the first month of next year:

With there being little to no new releases that I want to check out, I will be spending most of next month doing reviews of anything I missed out on last year including a couple of Netflix stuff and some stuff on Steam as well.

There will be a boxes of stuff post as well and if I can give up some time to do it, I will attempt to do a top 25 post. And in fulfilling my promise, I will attempt to do a James Bond top 25 post in 2018 and maybe a Doctor Who one too as previously promised earlier this year.

So that's it. You all have a great New Year and I will see you all in 2018.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...