Thursday 19 July 2018

Boxes of Stuff announcement

Unfortunately due to some major cock ups with the delivery of boxes among other reasons, I have decided to put my boxes of stuff post on hiatus until things start to get better.

Basically the IGN box kept being delayed so the company behind the box ultimately made the decision to cease production of those boxes. So at the moment, I'm only recieving My Geek Box monthly and Geek Fuel EXP quarterly which would make doing monthly Boxes of Stuff posts impossible. Though I may consider subscribing to other boxes. We shall see.

But until then, that's basically what's happening for now and I apologise for any inconvenience caused and I appreciate your understanding in the matter at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...