Tuesday 31 March 2020

Monthly Update - April 2020

Well March was ok I guess. It doesn't help that many of us have to stay at home more than usual now due to the coronavirus, but this can be either a good or bad thing depending on how you see it. Anyway, here's what's coming up in April:

With Disney+ having finally arrived in the UK, I will be reviewing some of their original shows and films in April. I also intend to continue the randomness of my reviews in general as well.

After doing two themed months for TV reviews, in April I will be playing catch up with shows I have yet to review.

Plus with my next milestone post on the horizon, you bet I have something planned for that.

So that's it. Stay safe out there, wash your hands for 20 seconds as often as you can and we will get through this somehow together. It won't be like this forever I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...