Thursday 16 July 2020

Random Video Game Review - Golf with your Friends

I don't normally look at sports games on here, but when I do it's more because I've found something good about them. I'm not the sort that would play traditional sport games. I tend to play those that are more user-friendly and not very realistic. Such examples include the Mario sport games and of course Wii Sports and its sequel and remake which make the sports fun and have some funny things about them. Speaking of Wii Sports, I have always liked how golf was done in the game. The Wii Remote being used as a golf club is perhaps the best idea ever and it works really well. So now we come to this game published by the same people behind the Worms games and yeah it looks like fun. So let's put some holes:

So the number of players at any time can be 12 (online and local), 7 or more levels exist with up to 18 holes in each one bringing that total up to 126. But in addition to those levels, players can create their own levels and customize the golf ball. Much of the game has a lot of outlandish and chaotic levels which I guess is to keep the game fresh in each of its sessions. Plenty of variety, very colourful and a lot of fun.

Quite a simple game to review. It basically does what it says on the tin and golf fans and those wanting a bit more excitement in the sport will certainly enjoy this game. A bit buggy in places, but a lot of fun to play. 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...