Thursday 30 November 2023

Monthly Update - December 2023

 
A bit late, I know, but I have good reason for delaying my monthly update. I have been facing another family bereavement and that has halted a lot of things I had been doing. Not just on here, but also on YouTube and Instagram as well.

But don't worry, I am now back to doing things and once again, December will not be advent calendar month because it's a known energy drainer for me.

But for this month, I will of course be checking out most of the new festive entertainment as well as some new releases too. In particular, from Warner Brothers, Netflix, Prime Video and maybe other places too.

For reassurance, I am doing OK. Slowly accepting it all now, but nevertheless, doing OK.

Enjoy the festivities, don't eat too much, and remember to be merry.

Peace to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Video Game Review - Rollerdrome

  A lot of you will remember playing games that were associated with and/or had the name Tony Hawk in its title. A legendary skateboarder wh...