Monday 20 May 2024

13th Anniversary Special: Important Announcement

 Hey all,

So it's the 13th anniversary of this blog and I have an important announcement to make.

As you may have noticed lately, lots of my posts have been delayed, and they don't always appear on time. The reason for that is because now that I also do YouTubing and do 5 different part-time jobs that can take up a lot of my time, it's lead to those delays and I do need some breathing room.

So because of this reason, as well as the inability to find games worth reviewing and making time for watching TV shows, I am going to be cutting down on how often I post on here.

All reviews I do will still happen. They won't be on the blog every week to allow me time for my other commitments, but they will still happen.

Film reviews especially will still be the blog's main focus. Video game and TV show reviews will happen as and when I've found the large amount of time needed to sit down and watch/play them.

Other posts I do, such as top 25s, I am no longer doing as I would like those to transition to YouTube and feel better with making YouTube videos for those posts.

So yeah, that's the main announcement. Will still do reviews on here. Just not as often as I have done previously.

Peace to you all and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...