Tuesday 9 June 2015

TV Episode Review - S.O.S. Part 1 (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S2, E21)

This week, a war begins as the 2 part finale of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 2 begins. Let's tune in:

So following from the last episode and leaving this as spoiler free as I can make it, S.H.I.E.L.D. gets themselves into a crisis where the Inhumans go to war against them with their leader making them believe that S.H.I.E.L.D. is a threat, but everyone who saw the last episode, will know differently to that. As all this goes down, Bobbi gets captured by Ward with May and Hunter going to find and rescue her while Coulson tries all he can to talk to Cal who seems to be not himself. It is a very packed episode and if I went on any further, it would then be a spoiler fest. I thought this was a good episode, but I just don't like the whole killing someone to start a war scenario. It just makes me hate those characters even more and I felt that it was just far too intimidating the way this happens. But anyway, great episode and I look forward to seeing how it all ends. 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...