Wednesday 30 September 2015

Monthly Update - October 2015

Hey guys,

Well its almost October and you know what that means. A month full of Halloween related posts with a couple of non related posts as well.

Expect reviews of a number of horror and generally scary films and films that are associated with both those things as well as reviews for LEGO Dimensions, Assassin's Creed Syndicate and maybe a certain Bond film if we're lucky.

As I've said a couple of weeks ago, I'm no longer doing any more "of the week" posts as I always miss the deadline for them and it just gives me more time to work on other things. I know some of you may not like this, but just understand that I do have a busy lifestyle so I can't always put my mind on blogging, but I do my absolute best.

And that's really all I need to say on that. And there will be a theory up tomorrow about a certain fictional pizzeria and its confusing story.

See you in October.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...