Tuesday 29 September 2015

TV Episode Review - The Witch's Familiar (Doctor Who, S9, E2)

Today, we see what happens on Skaro in Doctor Who:



All credit to the UK magazine, Radio Times for the awesome film like poster for this episode. Now as most of the episodes in this series are 2 parters, I will do my best to review each one with as little to no spoilers as possible. So following on from the last episode, The Doctor see's Davros in a new light while the fate of Missy, Clara and the Tardis, well you'll have to see the episode to find out. And believe me, you won't see the Daleks in quite the same way again.

I thought this was another great episode, but one that I hope won't be the last we see of the Daleks. There are plenty of Daleks here from the classic series and the revival series which I like and believe it or not, this is actually the first time I've seen Skaro ever because as you guys know, I've only ever seen bits of the classic series, Remembrance of the Daleks being the only one I've seen in full. Anyway, great episode that's got great acting and full of emotional moments and fun moments too. 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...