Saturday 31 December 2016

Monthly Update - January 2017

Well another year over and I'm glad because this year sucked big time.

So normally in January I spent it doing all time favourite posts, but seeing as I've done a few over the course of this year, I've decided to keep it a normal month.

I'm not expecting to review many new things next month so it will mostly be random reviews and maybe at least one top 25 list, but we shall see.

But there will definitely be a boxes of stuff for December 2016.

So yeah not much to say but that.

See thank you for reading my blog this year. It means so much to me and I will see you all in 2017. Hopefully a better year that this year, but we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review - Inside Out 2

  I guess a sequel to the first makes sense here. I mean, for the most part, this franchise is all about the subject of growing up and with ...